Ivy berries - Hedera Rotterdam Natural History Museum Brimstone Eggs from Green Shield Bug, Palomena prasina, Grön bärfis Raptor for identification, please Wildlife in art

Hey I'm pretty new to the forums

Hey I'm pretty new to the forums

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey all names outdoorluvr and as my name and some of my posts hint I love the outdoors and all the wildlife in it.

Professionally I am a marketer we do campaigns for different agencies most recently for Pet Adoption. It's a campaign for Maddie's Fund, The Humane Society and The Ad Council that is trying to reduce the amount of animals put to sleep. We're trying to change the image of the shelter animal by making people realize that these potential pets make reliable, friendly members of the family.

Check out the website [URL="http://youcastcorp.com/shelter_pet"]here [/URL]for Pet Personals, the site is real fun and it can help you find a shelter in your area.

I guess I am an animal lover as well:)
I look forward to being an active member of this community!

Hi Outdoorluvr
And Welcome to WATW, it's great to have you here.
I'm guessing you are based in the UK ( I couldn't get your link to open for some reason, I'll try again later though. :))
We always seem to be adopted by cat's at our house rather than the other way around and our last 4 cats all found there way to us and stayed, but when we do look for another pet I would definately go to a shelter to find one.:)
Anyway, looking forward to your posts and photos.:cool:
See you around
Suzanne Smile

Hi and welcome - it sounds like good work you are doing.
Two of our four cats we have had have come from a shelter - one had been a stray in a bad state and only a couple of teeth, but a better and more loving cat we couldn't have asked for. The second was a well loved and fed cat the size of a turkey but the owner was going into a home and couldn't take him with her. Both from totally different backgrounds but both made wonderful pets.

It is great to have you with us, enjoy the forum :).

PS your link opened for me with no problems.

hi im newish 2 but im also young welcome

goosey;10008 wrote:
Hi and welcome - it sounds like good work you are doing.
Two of our four cats we have had have come from a shelter - one had been a stray in a bad state and only a couple of teeth, but a better and more loving cat we couldn't have asked for. The second was a well loved and fed cat the size of a turkey but the owner was going into a home and couldn't take him with her. Both from totally different backgrounds but both made wonderful pets.

It is great to have you with us, enjoy the forum :).

PS your link opened for me with no problems.

That's very interesting! My cat, Neko was from a shelter and she's laying on me now kneading lol. Friendliest cat in the world!

What other experience with Shelter Animals have you other Wild about the Worlders had?

im hopefully getting work exp in a an shelter for school and hope i get to stay after that

New Forum Topics

Topic Last post
Anyone still mooching about?
by Suzanne B on Mon, 25 Aug 14 , 8 replies
by basquesteve
1 hour 48 min ago
Home Protection When You're Home Alone
by celindatimmonsp on Tue, 9 Sep 14 , 0 replies
by celindatimmonsp
2 weeks 13 hours ago
Online Homework Guru
by zandrahoranuuwais on Sat, 6 Sep 14 , 0 replies